- Workshops Your Way do not feature Cricut Cuts. You can, of course, embellish with your own Cricut Cuts.
- The scrapbook layouts in the Workshops You Way kits do not feature stamping. This means a stamp set no longer comes with the kits. However, there is a coordinating stamp set with a coordinating "thin cuts" set that can be used to make cards with the leftovers from your kit.
- The kits are designed to use as much of the paper as possible. This means not a lot of leftovers and less waste.
- The price point on the Workshops Your Way kits is $3.00 less!
- These kits allow you to make three traditional scrapbook layouts, one two-sided pocket scrapbook layout (pocket page not included), and a number of cards (usually between 8-10). To make the cards, an additional purchase may be necessary. The number of products these kits make is amazing!
- The instructions for the kit will be available on my Close to my Heart website as opposed to coming in the kit.
- You'll find less cardstock in the kit and more B & T paper. Close to my Heart has made their B & T paper more neutral on one side and decorated on the other so that they can be used as your background papers.
If you purchase just the Charlotte paper pack, you'll notice some differences as well. You'll be receiving more B & T paper, 2 each of 6 designs, and no cardstock. As mentioned above, Close to my Heart has made their B & T paper more neutral on one side and decorated on the other so that they can be used as your background papers. You're still receiving the same amount of paper as you did before, 12 sheets, just a different mix.
So much information to share so if you have any questions at all, please email me at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to answer any questions you have.
What you're seeing in the photos above are the three traditional scrapbook layouts made from the Charlotte Workshops Your Way kit. Sorry about my "mis-alignment" on one of them. All these years of scrapbooking and the mistakes are still coming. I never let it get to me though because I know it will still be a beautiful layout. This paper pack is beautiful.
Tomorrow I'll be sharing the pocket page layout you're able to make with this kit. See you then!